TECTUS® Energy – integrated and continuous energy transfer
Available from SIMONSWERK North America, Inc.
Modern and efficient buildings of today often require the ability to control and operate doors remotely. This requires the transfer of electrical power and data/information from door frames to door panels. The TECTUS Energy Series provides a sophisticated way to fulfill the requirement of this technology when card readers, access and door control systems, electrified locks, monitoring systems, and multimedia components are used. The cable with its 16 wires is completely concealed behind the hinge arms in order to avoid unauthorized tampering. The TECTUS Energy hinge is available in a large variety of sizes to accommodate different door panel weights.
- energy transfer through 16 wires at 0.8-A/hinge
- compatible with all the most popular electrified hardware devices
- fool proof reverse-polarity protected plug connection with integrated tension relief connectors for simple and reliable energy transfer during door installation process
- TECTUS Energy hinges tested to one million 180 degrees opening and closing cycles without compromising the connectivity of the wire
- cost-effective due to the elimination of additional routing in frame and door leaf
- load capacities up to 200 kg (440 lbs)
- the door panel can be opened a full 180 degrees
- completely concealed
- for flush doors
- for wood, steel and aluminum frames
- easily adjustable in three dimensions
- maintenance-free slide bearing technology